We are grateful to all the parents and local businesses who have helped us establish the Cabins in our Trust.
Our most recent support was from Gamlingay Turbine Community, which help to fund our outdoor area at the Primary Cabin and the pupils are certainly making good use ot it.
Generous donations from parents helped us build the exercise area outside our Cabin at Comberton, again a space used constantly by our students.
We are always developing, and our need for support increases as we grow. Local businesses can help transform the learning of our students by financially or physically donating much-needed sensory equipment, classroom furniture and learning aids.
We make certain that any donations, no matter how big or small, go towards helping as we strive to meet the challenges to ensure our students can cope through their mainstream schools and become valuable contributors to our society and happy adults participating in their local community.
- Caloo swing equipment at MVC and SPS (Target: £25,000)
- Musical instruments: keyboards, drum kits, xylophones, recorders, guitars, ukele, cymbols
- Forest School equipment , including shelters, planters and gardening equipment, wormery, bird boxes and hedgehog houses
- Taxi and TA support for after-school club access
- Alternative seating (Ergo chairs, Therapyball chairs, seating discs)
- Sensory equipment (fidgets, Therabands etc)
- Replacement iPads
- Virtual reality headsets
- Amazon vouchers for audiobooks
- Amazon vouchers for physical and e-books
- Lego® therapy packs (loose Lego or sets with instruction manuals)
- Weighted products (blankets, vests and wrist weights)
How to Donate
You can choose to make a financial donation towards any of the items or purchase an individual item.
Please follow link to donate: